Health

How the Cost of Hair Transplants Decided in India

The cosmetic procedure of hair transplantation is what that has the ability to regenerate the original hair roots via the process of hair root extraction. The restoration procedure of hair implies that roots are transferred from one location (donor) to the (recipient) in order to cover the no hair zone with full of hair. It is a combination of both the science and art that constitutes 60% artistic job and remaining 40% are of the surgical job. The hair transplant is a major concerning aspect of the plastic & the cosmetic surgery world. On the other hand, the hair transplant cost always being an ear-raising issue among hair loss patients due to the involvement of a number of external & internal factors that influences the cost of the implantation procedure.

  1. The cost of the Procedure affected by the Location:

The cost of hair transplant in India is greatly decided by the clinic location where is it performed. There are many states and city where hair transplant surgeries are performed and everywhere it has a different price as according to the city location and their economic strata. The changing in price due to city locations and clinic persuade patients to head towards another city or state to receive the procedure. It has been found out that the procedure cost in Jaipur & Delhi is less as compared to the cost applicable in the Mumbai, Chennai or Bangalore.

  1. Most of the Surgeons prefer the FUT Technique:

Since the FUT hair transplant procedure is one of the most traditional and worldwide accepted technique in the restoration world weighs at less cost, whereas the FUE technique charges a meaty cost despite giving the fewer number of grafts. Due to the technical competencies of FUT method that gives you the best output of the procedure; the Surgeons prefer this method in almost all cases of the restoration. In the FUT method, the strip is excised from the safe donor area, usually, the back & sides of the scalp facilitate the option of giving a number of grafts in a single time with a single session.

  1. Most of the Surgeries are seen with Grade III & IV:

People who are affected by the genetic baldness are very concern to take the restoration procedure in India. Generally, the cost of restoration is decided by the number of grafts used for the implantation, but the cost may vary according to the desired density as well as the state of hair loss. There are 7 grades of baldness defined by the O’Tar Norwood, known as the Norwood classification. In India when patients experience the baldness with the grade III or IV, they headed towards the hair transplant clinic as it is the intermediary state of baldness and the receding of the hairline along with the affected crown and mid-crown portion started to show the bald spot or patches that made you look awkward. So, it is a good decision to take the restoration procedure if you have attained the maturity stage, i.e., you are above the age of 25.

  1. The Size of the Follicular Units determine the Cost of the Procedure:

The size of the follicular units decides the number of hairs that will be implanted to cover the bald area of the scalp. The hair on the scalp doesn’t grow in a single strand rather in tiny groups of 2-4 hairs, known as the follicular unit. The back portion of the head, which is also a safe donor area, usually contains the 65-90 follicular units per sq. cm. And, that is why; it is used as a major donor area for the graft extraction. The greater the number of grafts, the higher the cost of the hair transplant.

Conclusion:

In the nutshell, we can say that the procedure cost of hair transplantation is greatly decided by the internal factors, but it doesn’t mean that external factors such as the location of a clinic, a reputation of the clinic; and the last but not least the technique is also not untouched in deciding the cost. As a matter of fact, the cost of hair transplant is significantly affected by the extrinsic factors as well.

May 2018
M T W T F S S
« Apr    
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031