In this era of eCommerce, there has been an increase in the number of pharmacy stores online. And each of these online pharmacy stores promise top-quality delivery of the medicine to the customer’s doorstep. And many times, we are fooled by the merchants regarding the quality, delay in delivery and many issues that betray our trust to not buy medicines online ever again. But, we do not want you to put a halt from dealing with the online pharmacy stores. With the right advice and knowledge, you yourself can master the art of buying medicine safely online. Read on and thank us later.
Signs of an Authentic Online Pharmacy Store
- They will ask you for a valid prescription from your doctor or other health professional.
- They are duly licensed by the state board of pharmacy.
- They do not appear on the “List of not recommended websites.”
- They are situated in the country you reside and provide you with their street address too.
- You can also check the authenticity of your preferred online pharmacy store is by checking out the National.
- Association of Boards of Pharmacy, Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice SitesTM It can be also abbreviated as VIPPS® Seal. The seal carries the meaning that this online pharmacy store is safe to use and access as it bears the license approved by the state board of pharmacy and other requirements.
- You can also visit the VIPPS® website to find a list of authentic online pharmacy stores that carry this specific seal.
Signs of an Unauthentic Online Pharmacy Store
- They never ask you for a valid prescription from your doctor or other health professionals.
- They possess no legit license and do not have a licensed pharmacist present to answer your questions.
- They offer medicines at way too low prices which are available at reasonable cost on other online pharmacy stores.
- They often send you spammy and/or unsolicited mails every now and then to entice us to buy cheap medicine online.
- They are located outside the country you reside in.
You must beware of this unauthentic, cheap online pharmacy stores. They are dangerous because of the following reasons:
- The medicines they sell contain a lot or in a teeny-tiny quantity of the active ingredient you need to treat your diseases and/or conditions.
- Or they may not contain the active ingredient you need at all.
- They mostly possess wrong or other lethal ingredients in it.